International Planned Parenthood Federation
Women’s Integrated Sexual Health (WISH) 2
Programme Data Last Updated: 28/06/2022
IATI Identifier: GB-CHC-229476-WISH2ACTION
Women's Integrated Sexual Health (WISH) 2 Access Choice Together Innovate Ownership Now (ACTION)Objectives
Project Purpose: To deliver on the four WISH outputs, providing 16.921m CYPs and reaching 2.2m additional users, through a comprehensive, integrated approach to ensure equitable access to family planning (FP) and sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR) that prioritises the most underserved women and girls, particularly youth under 20, the very poor, and marginalized populations (including people with disability, people displaced or affected by humanitarian crisis, and people living in hard-to-reach areas).Target Groups
Locations: The WISH2ACTION Consortium operates across Lot 2 countries, specifically: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Burundi, Ethiopia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mozambique, Pakistan, Rwanda, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe. The four WISH outputs they are: Output 1 – Community and Individual Choice Output 2 – Sustainability Output 3 – Access to Services Output 4 – Global Goods The combined strengths of WISH2ACTION’s consortium allows for the strong integration of service delivery (Output 3) with social behaviour change activities to generate demand and break down barriers to access (Output 1), and with advocacy and accountability initiatives to strengthen national ownership (Output 2), all of which contribute to generating models, tools and evidence for advancing SRHR (Output 4) in a sustainable way.
- Association Burundaise pour le Bien-Etre Familial (ABUBEF)
- Associação Moçambicana para Desenvolvimento da Família (AMODEFA)
- Chama cha Uzazi na Malezi Bora Tanzania (UMATI)
- Development Media International Associates CIC
- Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia (FGAE)
- Family Planning Association of Malawi (FPAM)
- International Planned Parenthood Federation
- International Rescue Committee, Inc
- Planned Parenthood Association of Zambia (PPAZ)
- Rahnuma - Family Planning Association of Pakistan (Rahnuma-FPAP)
- Reproductive Health Association of South Sudan (RHASS)
- Reproductive Health Uganda (RHU)
- Sudan Family Planning Association (SFPA)
Sector groups as a percentage of total Programme budget according to the OECD Development Assistance Committee (DAC) classifications.
A comparison across financial years of forecast budget and spend to date on the Programme.
Download IATI Data for GB-CHC-229476-WISH2ACTION: JSON
Programme data last updated on 28/06/2022