OUTPUT 2: ACCESS TO ESSENTIAL NUTRITIONSERVICES AND AWARENESS OF GOOD BEHAVIOUR
By end 2022, the most vulnerable boys and girls as well as their mother and other community members use essential nutrition services and have increased understanding andÂ resilientÂ practices of good nutrition behaviors,Â with a focus on the first 1,000 days, including inÂ humanitarian programming environments.Â , which contributes to Early Detection And Treatment Of Malnutrition, Early Detection And Treatment Of Malnutrition (Covid), Health And Development In Early Childhood And Adolescence, Immunization Services As Part Of Primary Health Care, Mental Health And Psychosocial Well-Being, Nutrition In Early Childhood, Nutrition Of Adolescents And Women. UNICEF aims to achieve this through Advocacy And Public Engagement, Community Engagement, Social And Behaviour Change, Developing And Leveraging Resources And Partnerships, Evaluations, Research And Data, Fostering Innovation And Use Of New Technologies, Harnessing Power Of Business And Markets, Systems Strengthening And Institution Building, Systems Strengthening To Leave No One Behind, United Nations Working Together. This contributes to the following Country Programme result: By 2022, the most vulnerable boys and girls, as well as pregnant and breastfeeding women, through improved utilization of services and improved practices show a measurable reduction in stunting and wasting.
The country, countries or regions that benefit from this Programme.
The current stage of the Programme, consistent with the International Aid Transparency Initiative's (IATI) classifications.
Programme budget and spend to date, as per the amounts loaded in financial system(s), and for which procurement has been finalised.
Help with participating organisations
- ACCELERATED ACTION PLAN HEALTH
- CHIEF FOREIGN AID P AND D DEPT GOVT OF AJK
- DEPUTY DIRECTOR NUTRITION WFP
- DG HEALTH SERVICES SINDH HYDERABAD
- DIRECTOR GENERAL HEALTH SERVICES BALOCHISTAN
- DIRECTOR IBMS KHYBER MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- DIRECTOR MIS DIRECTORATE GENERAL HEALTH SERVICES PUNJAB
- DIRECTOR NUTRITION DGHS KP
- HEAD DEPT OF PAEDIATRICS LADY READING HOSPITAL
- NATIONAL AIDS CONTROL PROGRAMME
- NATIONAL PROGRAMME FOR FP AND PHC
- NUTRITION CELL HEALTH DEPARTMENT GILGIT
- NUTRITION STABILIZATION CENTRE
- NUTRITION SUPPORT PROGRAMME HEALTH DEPARTMENT GOVERNMENT OF SINDH
- PLANNING AND DEV DEPTT KP
- POLICY AND STRATEGIC PLANNING UNIT
- PROGRAMME COORDINATOR MNCH FATA PESHAWAR
- PROV COORD NATIONAL PROGRAM FOR FAMILY PLANNING AND PHC
- PROV PROG DIR NAT MATERNAL NEONATAL CHILD HLTH PROGR
- PROVINCIAL COORDINATOR EPI QUETTA BALOCHISTAN
- PROVINCIAL COORDINATOR NATIONAL PROG FOR FP AND PHC
- REPRODUCTIVE MATERNAL NEONATAL CHILD HEALTH SINDH
- STABILIZATION CENTRE HMC
- SUN UNIT P AND DD GOVERNMENT OF GB
Sector groups as a percentage of total Programme budget according to the OECD Development Assistance Committee (DAC) classifications.
A comparison across financial years of forecast budget and spend to date on the Programme.