OUTPUT 1: DELIVER, MONITOR AND EVALUATEMULTISECTOR PLANS
By end 2022, stakeholders have increased capacity to plan, coordinate and advocate successfully for adequate and predictable funding, to enable quality, multi-sectoral nutrition services., which contributes to Early Detection And Treatment Of Malnutrition, Health And Development In Early Childhood And Adolescence, Immunization Services As Part Of Primary Health Care, Mental Health And Psychosocial Well-Being, Nutrition In Early Childhood, Nutrition Of Adolescents And Women. UNICEF aims to achieve this through Advocacy And Public Engagement, Data, Research, Evaluation And Knowledge Management, Developing And Leveraging Resources And Partnerships, Evaluations, Research And Data, Systems Strengthening And Institution Building, Systems Strengthening To Leave No One Behind, United Nations Working Together. This contributes to the following Country Programme result: By 2022, the most vulnerable boys and girls, as well as pregnant and breastfeeding women, through improved utilization of services and improved practices show a measurable reduction in stunting and wasting.
The country, countries or regions that benefit from this Programme.
The current stage of the Programme, consistent with the International Aid Transparency Initiative's (IATI) classifications.
Programme budget and spend to date, as per the amounts loaded in financial system(s), and for which procurement has been finalised.
Help with participating organisations
- ACCELERATED ACTION PLAN HEALTH
- CHIEF FOREIGN AID P AND D DEPT GOVT OF AJK
- DEPUTY DIRECTOR NUTRITION WFP
- DIRECTOR IBMS KHYBER MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- DIRECTOR MIS DIRECTORATE GENERAL HEALTH SERVICES PUNJAB
- DIRECTOR NUTRITION DGHS KP
- HEAD DEPT OF PAEDIATRICS LADY READING HOSPITAL
- INTEGRATED HEALTH PROJECT KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA
- NATIONAL AIDS CONTROL PROGRAMME
- NATIONAL PROGRAMME FOR FP AND PHC
- NUTRITION CELL HEALTH DEPARTMENT GILGIT
- NUTRITION STABILIZATION CENTRE
- PC NMNCH PROGRAMME BALOCHISTAN
- PLANNING AND DEV DEPTT KP
- POLICY AND STRATEGIC PLANNING UNIT
- PROGRAMME COORDINATOR MNCH FATA PESHAWAR
- PROVINCIAL COORDINATOR NATIONAL PROG FOR FP AND PHC
- STABILIZATION CENTRE HMC
- SUN UNIT P AND DD GOVERNMENT OF GB
Sector groups as a percentage of total Programme budget according to the OECD Development Assistance Committee (DAC) classifications.
A comparison across financial years of forecast budget and spend to date on the Programme.