United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
OUTPUT 1: DELIVER, MONITOR AND EVALUATEMULTISECTOR PLANS
Programme Data Last Updated: 25/07/2022
IATI Identifier: XM-DAC-41122-Pakistan-3300/A0/06/002/001
By end 2022, stakeholders have increased capacity to plan, coordinate and advocate successfully for adequate and predictable funding, to enable quality, multi-sectoral nutrition services., which contributes to Early Detection And Treatment Of Malnutrition, Health And Development In Early Childhood And Adolescence, Immunization Services As Part Of Primary Health Care, Mental Health And Psychosocial Well-Being, Nutrition In Early Childhood, Nutrition Of Adolescents And Women. UNICEF aims to achieve this through Advocacy And Public Engagement, Data, Research, Evaluation And Knowledge Management, Developing And Leveraging Resources And Partnerships, Evaluations, Research And Data, Systems Strengthening And Institution Building, Systems Strengthening To Leave No One Behind, United Nations Working Together. This contributes to the following Country Programme result: By 2022, the most vulnerable boys and girls, as well as pregnant and breastfeeding women, through improved utilization of services and improved practices show a measurable reduction in stunting and wasting.
- ACCELERATED ACTION PLAN HEALTH
- CHIEF FOREIGN AID P AND D DEPT GOVT OF AJK
- DEPUTY DIRECTOR NUTRITION WFP
- DIRECTOR IBMS KHYBER MEDICAL UNIVER
- DIRECTOR MIS DIRECTORATE GENERAL HE SERVICES PUNJAB
- DIRECTOR NUTRITION DGHS KP
- HEAD DEPT OF PAEDIATRICS LADY READING HOSPITAL
- NATIONAL AIDS CONTROL PROGRAMME
- NATIONAL PROGRAMME FOR FP AND PHC
- NUTRITION STABILIZATION CENTRE
- PC NMNCH PROGRAMME BALOCHISTAN
- PLANNING AND DEV DEPTT KP
- POLICY AND STRATEGIC PLANNING UNIT
- PROGRAMME COORDINATOR MNCH FATA PES
- PROVINCIAL COORDINATOR NATIONAL PROG FOR FP AND PHC
- STABILIZATION CENTRE HMC
- SUN UNIT P AND DD GOVERNMENT OF GB
Disclaimer: Country borders do not necessarily reflect the UK Government's official position.
Sector groups as a percentage of total Programme budget according to the OECD Development Assistance Committee (DAC) classifications.
A comparison across financial years of forecast budget and spend to date on the Programme.
Download IATI Data for XM-DAC-41122-Pakistan-3300/A0/06/002/001: JSON
Programme data last updated on 25/07/2022