ENHANCED GOUVERNMENT CAPACITY
Government capacity for health and nutrition coordination, planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation is enhanced., which contributes to Early Detection And Treatment Of Malnutrition, Fast-Track The End Of Hiv/Aids, Health And Development In Early Childhood And Adolescence, Immunization Services As Part Of Primary Health Care, Mental Health And Psychosocial Well-Being, Nutrition In Early Childhood, Nutrition Of Adolescents And Women, Strengthening Primary Health Care And High-Impact Health Interventions, Strengthening Primary Health Care And High-Impact Health Interventions (Covid). UNICEF aims to achieve this through Advocacy And Communications, Advocacy And Public Engagement, Data, Research, Evaluation And Knowledge Management, Developing And Leveraging Resources And Partnerships, Evaluations, Research And Data, Fostering Innovation And Use Of New Technologies, Systems Strengthening And Institution Building, Systems Strengthening To Leave No One Behind, United Nations Working Together. This contributes to the following Country Programme result: By 2023, children and women, especially the most vulnerable and hard-to-reach, utilise more quality essential health and nutrition services and benefit from positive health and nutrition care practices.
The country, countries or regions that benefit from this Programme.
The current stage of the Programme, consistent with the International Aid Transparency Initiative's (IATI) classifications.
Programme budget and spend to date, as per the amounts loaded in financial system(s), and for which procurement has been finalised.
Help with participating organisations
- AUTORITE BURUNDAISE DE REGULATION DES MEDICAMENTS A USAGE HUMAIN ET DES
- CENTRE DES OPERATIONS D URGENCE DE SANTE PUBLIQUE
- CENTRE UNIVERSITAIRE DE RECHERCHE POUR LE DEVELOPPEMENT ECONOMIQUE ET SOCIAL
- COMPTE BBN
- DISTRICT SANITAIRE MUKENKE
- INSP PROJETS
- INSTITUT NATIONAL DE LA STATISTIQUE DU BURUNDI
- MINISTERE DE LA SANTE PUBLIQUE ET DE LA LUTTE CONTRE LE SIDA
- MINISTERE DES RELATIONS EXTERIEURES ET COOPERATION INTERNATIONALE
- ORGANISATION DES PREMIERES DAMES D AFRIQUE POUR LE DEVELOPPEMENT
- PNLS PROGRAMME NATIONAL DE LUTTE
- PROGRAMME ELARGI DE VACCINATION
- PROGRAMME NATIONAL DE SANTE DE LA REPRODUCTION
- PROGRAMME NATIONAL INTEGRE D ALIMENTATION ET DE NUTRITION
- PROGRAMME NATIONAL INTEGRE DE LUTTE CONTRE LE PALUDISME
- PROV SANT NGO
- SECRETARIAT SUN REACH
Sector groups as a percentage of total Programme budget according to the OECD Development Assistance Committee (DAC) classifications.
A comparison across financial years of forecast budget and spend to date on the Programme.